Maisha Mzuri Meaning "Enriching Lives" is a Program designed by WDF with much interests in empowering young scholars and Holiday makers with onsite trainings/engagements in rural and semi-urban communities.
Have you ever wanted to give a hand but don’t know how to? Would you like to make your impact felt in an African community? If the answer is yes, you are at the right place!
Training with us brings a world of rewards that you may have never expected. With remarkable benefits ranging from meeting new people from diverse cultural backgrounds, boosting your social skills, growing personally and professionally and becoming open-minded! Join WDF in the Maisha Mzuri Program, where we give an equal opportunity to youth around the world, give yourself that rewarding feeling expecting nothing in return with the Maisha Mzuri Program.
Check out our Application Form for more details on how to be part of this amazing Program Today!.
● You can work simultaneously on different projects that will allow you not only provide beneficial aid and services to your community but also gain new insight into your adopted country and culture.
● You’ll meet new people, learn about a new culture, live in a new environment, and provide meaningful support to those that need it most.
● Closely collaborate with diverse professionals from many different countries and backgrounds who all share the same goal of “Empowering communities with knowledge and skills for sustainable development”.
● As you gain valuable learning experience, your work helps us in meeting our objective of providing solutions to the most urgent needs and problems in the community via our programs that have a positive impact.
● We will provide you with: -
○ A certificate of participation.
○ Recognize you as a part of the Changemakers.
○ You stand a chance to be a part of our Trustees Board!.