As a result of COVID-19 Pandemic, we have designed Virtual Programs to help participants gain a practical insight into the work we do at WDF and it is an opportunity for you to build your career skills and experience. Training with us gives Students and individuals the opportunity to work directly towards a worthy cause. The time and devotion put into a project that serves the community provides a sense of accomplishment that is hard to match in Enriching Communities. Apply Now and be part of the great team!.
As you gain valuable learning experience, your work helps us in meeting our Mission of providing solutions to the most urgent needs and problems in the community via our programs that have a positive impact.
● If you have been laid off or have some free time at hand because you are trapped at home due to quarantining, you can utilize that to work with us!
● You can work simultaneously on different projects that will allow you not only provide beneficial aid and services to your community but also gain new insight into your adopted country and culture.
● Closely collaborate with diverse professionals from many different countries and backgrounds who all share the same vision.
● We will provide you with:
👉 A certificate of participation
👉 Recognize you as a part of the Changemakers
👉 You stand a chance to be a part of our Trustees Board!
● PLEASE NOTE: We are an equal Opportunity entity that offers volunteer opportunities to both National and International university and high school students from all around the world. We offer an opportunity to make a difference in the allocated local community that will help the volunteer in discovering the unique Ugandan culture, making new friends and having a rewarding experience. All Applications Must be submitted through the above Links and NO third Party should be Involved apart from our Secretariat through contacting you via our Email. In case of any damages from other sources, WDF is NOT held responsible for that cause.